How to Set-Up AmazonSmile
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Here are the steps for selecting your charitable organization:
- Go to www.smile.amazon.com. (Bookmark this page so you can reference it at any time!)
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com using your Amazon login and password.
- After signing in, you will be directed to the page where you will choose the organization you would like to support. Under the heading “Or pick your own charitable organization” enter “United Way of Danville-Pittsylvania County” and click search.
- From the provided list, select the United Way of Danville-Pittsylvania County, Inc. as shown below.
- You will be redirected to Amazon’s homepage and the following banner should appear at the top of the screen. You can now begin making purchases as you normally would and $0.5% of the proceeds will be donated to the United Way of Danville-Pittsylvania County.
Thank you for supporting the United Way of Danville-Pittsylvania County!